TÜB?TAK B?L?M, ÖZEL VE TE?V?K ÖDÜLLER?
TÜBITAK 50. Bilim, Özel ve Tesvik Ödülleri
M. Pamuk Algi, A. Cihaner, F. ALgi, "Design, Synthesis, Photochromism and Electrochemistry of a Novel Material with Pendant Photochromic Units", Tetrahedron, 70 (2014) 50 64-5072. This study has been selected by the Editorial Board of Synfacts for its important insights. Commented as one of the significant recent developments and future trends in synthetic chemistry. (Synfacts (2014), 10 (10), p 1040)
Dr. Cihaner has been selected by National Chemical Society to participate to the Young Investigator Worksh (YIW) in Larnaca, Cyprus from August 28-30, 2014 and under the hospice of the Organic Division of EuCheMS.
• Içli-Özkut et al., Members of CMY Color Space: Cyan and Magenta Colored Polymers Based on Oxadiazole Acceptor Unit, Macromolecules, 45, 2, 729-734, 2012.
• Içli-Özkut et al., A Blue to Highly Transmissive Soluble Electrochromic Based on Poly (3,4-propylenedioxyseleno-phene) with High Stability and Coloration Efficiency, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 21, 14, 5268-5272, 2011.
• Içli et al., Donor-Acceptor Polymer Electrochromes with Tunable Colors and Performance, Chemistry of Materials, 22, 13, 4034-4044, 2010.
• Asil et al., A Glow in the Dark: Synthesis and Electro-polymerization of a Novel Chemiluminescent Terthienyl System, Chemical Communications, 3, 307-309, 2009.
• Cihaner et al., A Novel Neutral State Green Polymeric Electrochromic with Superior n- and p-doping Processes: Closer to Red-Blue-Green (RGB) Display Realization, Advanced Functional Materials, 18, 22, 3583-3589, 2008.
For all publications click here.